Data Analyst Trainer Mentor
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Worcester, WR1 3PA
Due to the new Digital IT Apprenticeship Standards, 3aaa Apprenticeships, a Grade 1 Outstanding Ofsted awarded Training Provider have an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst Trainer/ Skills Mentor.
The purpose of this role is to deliver high quality training and mentorship against the Data Analyst Standard. This covers a multitude of skillset areas which include:
Database and SQL
Analytics and Technologies
What you’ll be doing includes, not limited to:
- Build delivery resources including hands-on labs
- Developing detailed syllabus for each knowledge module
- Create sample exam papers
- Compile a bank of questions for each module
- Provide industry expertise and knowledge
- Deliver classroom-based sessions to learners associated with the program
- Inspire, motivate and assess the competence of learners in the workplace
- Maintain up-to-date data analytics skills through personal development and accreditation activities
- Complete professional data analytics certifications as appropriate
- Experience of at least one programming language such as Python and R
- Experience of a database software including SQL
- Understanding of ETL processes to prepare data for queries
- Knowledge of cloud solutions for data analysis e.g. Azure, AWS, GCP etc.
- Knowledge of how to implement Business Intelligence (BI) solutions
- A passion to share your knowledge with others
- Ability to manage own time and workload efficiently and effectively.
- Ideally will have one or more of (or be willing to work towards) Dell EMC Data Science Associate, MCSA SQL/Machine Learning, AWS Certified Big Data or Google Data Engineer.
- Familiar with common data science processes such as filtering and transforming data sets, model estimation, and model evaluation.
- Experience of delivering to young professionals
- AET, PTLLS/CTLLS, or equivalent qualified, or willing to work towards
- TAQA/A1 or equivalent qualified, or willing to work towards
- Knowledge of the Apprenticeship sector and funded programs
At 3aaa we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults, and we expect all our employees to share this commitment. This post is subject to the satisfactory completion of an enhanced DBS check, Barred List check, the receipt of satisfactory references and any other statutory checks that are required for the post.
3aaa Apprenticeships is an Ofsted Grade 1 Outstanding national training provider specialising in the delivery of apprenticeship programmes across the country.
We aim to provide the next generation of high quality IT employees, Digital Marketing executives, Financial Services staff, Managers and Accountants to feed the demand for qualified professionals through the exceptional delivery of Level 3, 4 & 5 training and professional qualifications. We also have a significant number of Levy paying clients from Blue Chip companies and many education and sporting organisations. Our wider offer to clients continues to expand and grow to meet new demands.
3aaa Apprenticeships is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.