Apprentice Intake Advisor
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Worcester, WR1 3PA
3aaa Apprenticeships, a Grade 1 Outstanding Ofsted awarded training provider, specialising in the delivery of Professional Services Apprenticeships have an exciting opportunity for Apprentice Intake Advisor.
To be considered for this role, you will have proven networking skills and can present at various level, particularly to young people.
You will play a pivotal part in attracting and placing young people with local employers onto our specific apprenticeship programmes.
At 3aaa we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults, and we expect all our employees to share this commitment. This post is subject to the satisfactory completion of an enhanced DBS check, Barred List check, the receipt of satisfactory references and any other statutory checks that are required for the post
All applicants require a full clean driving license and have their own transport.
Key duties include, not limited to:
- Interview potential candidates by telephone and face to face to determine their eligibility and suitability for the relevant Traineeship and apprenticeship opportunity
- Ensure that selected applicants without a link to an employer are prepared for employment with high-quality CVs and Employability Skills.
- Support activity towards candidate and employer engagement, as required.
- Maintain regular contact with the Academy Manager regarding activity levels, candidate enquiries and progress against targets
- Working closely with Recruitment Executives within the business to ease the transition from applicant to apprentice of every candidate accepted.
- Delivery of Employability sessions within both Traineeship and Apprenticeship programmes.
What we need form you.
- Proven business development abilities and experience of working in a target-driven environment
- Experience of presenting at various levels, particularly to young people
- Proven networking skills
- Experience of working with young people and offering advice and guidance
- Experience and knowledge of interviewing
- A full, clean drivers licence, access to own vehicle
3aaa Apprenticeships is an Ofsted Grade 1 Outstanding national training provider specialising in the delivery of apprenticeship programmes across the country.
We aim to provide the next generation of high quality IT employees, Digital Marketing executives, Financial Services staff, Managers and Accountants to feed the demand for qualified professionals through the exceptional delivery of Level 3, 4 & 5 training and professional qualifications. We also have a significant number of Levy paying clients from Blue Chip companies and many education and sporting organisations. Our wider offer to clients continues to expand and grow to meet new demands.
3aaa Apprenticeships is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.