Coach Mentor – Leadership & Management L3-L5
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Norwich, NR1 3NX
3aaa Apprenticeships, a Grade 1 Outstanding Ofsted awarded training provider, specialising in the delivery of Professional Services Apprenticeships have an exciting opportunity for a Leadership & Management Learning Mentor and Coach.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high quality Mentoring and Coaching to learners on our Leadership & Management programmes at Level 3 through to Level 5. Including all current frameworks for L3 Team Leadership and L5 Operational Management.
The role is based either at home or in a local academy covering the local region with some occasional national travel. Overnight stay should be expected from time to time.
At 3aaa we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults, and we expect all our employees to share this commitment. This post is subject to the satisfactory completion of an enhanced DBS check, Barred List check, the receipt of satisfactory references and any other statutory checks that are required for the post
All applicants require a full clean driving license and have their own transport.
Key duties included, but not limited to:
• Mentor/Coach Learners to achieve and learn professional skills required for the work place in line with the appropriate Apprenticeship Standard.
• To advise, guide and assist learners through the qualification.
• Improve and update teaching resources within remit and capability.
• Adapt mentoring/Coaching style to meet the broad range of learning needs, including those with learning difficulties and/or disabilities.
• Maintain appropriate apprentice progress tracking systems and follow procedures relating to quality, compliance, management and assessment in line with the Apprenticeship Standards, 3aaa Apprenticeships and all other regulatory requirements.
• Maintain professional knowledge in the subject/sector specialism and models of curriculum development.
• To embed British Values, Equality and Diversity, Employability and Health and Safety into all programme delivery.
What we need from you:
• Must hold an assessors award
• Teaching qualification, PTLLs/AET
• Relevant Management qualification (e.g. Level 5 Certificate/Diploma in Management) and relevant occupational competence
• Ability and experience of delivering up to and including CIM Level 5 Management Diploma
• A minimum of three years’ experience
3aaa Apprenticeships is an Ofsted Grade 1 Outstanding national training provider specialising in the delivery of apprenticeship programmes across the country.
We aim to provide the next generation of high quality IT employees, Digital Marketing executives, Financial Services staff, Managers and Accountants to feed the demand for qualified professionals through the exceptional delivery of Level 3, 4 & 5 training and professional qualifications. We also have a significant number of Levy paying clients from Blue Chip companies and many education and sporting organisations. Our wider offer to clients continues to expand and grow to meet new demands.
3aaa Apprenticeships is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.