Project Management Trainer/Mentor/Coach – Norfolk
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Norwich, NR1 3NX
3aaa Apprenticeships, a Grade 1 Outstanding Ofsted awarded training provider, specialising in the delivery of Professional Services Apprenticeships have an exciting opportunity for a Project Management Trainer/ Mentor to cover the Norfolk area.
We are looking for experienced L&D Project Managers to work alongside our Apprenticeship Levy paying clients (often FTSE). You will be conducting TNA’s across the client business, mapping across commercial training into apprenticeship programmes, managing third party providers and implementing an Apprenticeship programme to maximise client Levy contributions, using the new apprenticeship standards up to Level 6.
You will work closely with the client L&D and HR teams to develop a strategy and implementation plan.
The role will be based at our Levy client delivery site and will include some travel where necessary.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities
·Conduct a Training Needs Analysis across the client’s business
·Internal training budget review to map existing training into Apprenticeship standards up to Level 6
·Map existing job roles to apprenticeship standards
·Identify new apprenticeship opportunities within the business
·Review client’s current providers, to review if they will meet the clients future needs
·Negotiate third party provider pricing, when non 3aaa Apprenticeships are identified
·Manage a pilot apprenticeship scheme
·Market and advertise current and new apprenticeship vacancies, to drive recruitment
·Interviewing Applicants, confirming eligibility and managing the Administration Process
·On-going review of Apprenticeship Delivery, managing Assessors, Trainers and Third Party Providers
·Mapping current commercial client training costs to apprenticeship standards
All applicants require a full clean driving license and have their own transport.
There is a requirement to pass an Enhanced DBS check, this will be paid for by 3aaa Apprenticeships
Due to the nature of this role, flexibility and willingness to travel is essential.
Key Outcomes to be measured (KPI’s)
·Apprenticeship delivery to be Ofsted Outstanding
·Identify new business opportunities for 3aaa within the client’s training needs..
·To achieve a minimum of 85% Success Rates and 90% Retention
- All documentation related to funding and audit requirements to be 100% compliant and timely
- To deliver excellence in quality measured by
- Profiled Placements
·Retention – >90%
·Success rates ( timely)
·Success rates ( overall)
·Apprentice survey outcomes
·Employer survey outcomes
·Key Stakeholder feedback
·Develop & maintain client relationship
·Deliver Outstanding customer service
Qualifications and Knowledge
- Knowledge of the Apprenticeship Tax Levy
- Understanding of the new Apprenticeship Standards
- Understanding of the FE sector and impact the Levy will have for employers
- Proven business development abilities and experience of working in a target-driven environment
- Corporate management experience
- Experience of presenting at various levels, from senior management to young people
- Proven networking skills
- Experience of working to targets
- Staff Management experience
- Understanding of funding and registration for Apprenticeships
- Full understanding of Apprenticeship frameworks and mapping job roles to new Apprenticeship Standards
- Ability to work as an embedded client resource
- A full, clean drivers licence, access to own vehicle with business insurance
- Experience of working in a leadership/mentoring role
- Project Management Experience
- Experience of working with education partners, particularly with delivery across multiple sectors
- OneFile LMS experience
3aaa Apprenticeships is an Ofsted Grade 1 Outstanding national training provider specialising in the delivery of apprenticeship programmes across the country.
We aim to provide the next generation of high quality IT employees, Digital Marketing executives, Financial Services staff, Managers and Accountants to feed the demand for qualified professionals through the exceptional delivery of Level 3, 4 & 5 training and professional qualifications. We also have a significant number of Levy paying clients from Blue Chip companies and many education and sporting organisations. Our wider offer to clients continues to expand and grow to meet new demands.
3aaa Apprenticeships is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.