Tuesday 4th September 2018
Due to our continued commitment to supporting the public sector with their Apprenticeship Levy plans, 3aaa Apprenticeships are excited to introduce our latest, highly anticipated Apprenticeship programme, the Level 4 School Business Manager.
This unique training programme, which has been specifically designed for the niche job roles within the education sector, will be running in the following 3aaa locations:
- Nottingham – November 2018 | March 2019
- Liverpool – November 2018 | March 2019
- Bristol – February 2019 | June 2019
- Milton Keynes – February 2019 | June 2019
Our School Business Manager programme provides education professionals with the knowledge of topics that may not exist outside of their sector and allows for essential support to school leadership teams. The training within this programme consolidates all the key skills required for implementing a school’s:
- Financial and business decisions
- Leadership and project management strategies
- Marketing, procurement and governance plans
- Infrastructure and HR developments
Participants that complete this qualification will be more confident with performing these unique roles that are specific to schools and academies and will also be eligible to become a Full Member of the Institute of School Business Leadership (ISBL – formerly known as the National Association of School Business Management).
To find out more about this programme, including course length, content and the delivery schedule, visit the website page.
For more information on our Level 4 School Business Manager programme and how it has been tailored towards all the roles and responsibilities within the education sector, why not attend one of our Apprenticeship Levy: A Public Sector Update events?
During Autumn 2018, 3aaa Apprenticeships are hosting 9 events across England to introduce our industry leading Managed Service Provider (MSP) service to Public Sector organisations that are affected by the Apprenticeship Levy. The series of local events will be running to:
- Inform Public Sector employers about their 2.3% Levy target.
- Form and strengthen our relationship, at a local level, with these businesses.
- Showcase our industry leading portfolio of programmes.
- Explain how these Apprenticeships will be tailored to the needs of your school, college or academy trust.